STEEL vs PLASTIC
One of the biggest debates in the chastity world is Steel or Plastic? The truth of the matter is that BOTH can be great devices. It comes down to what type of experience you want to receive from chastity, and what will be suitable for your lifestyle.
In this article you will find the experience each one will offer, and the pros and cons of each.
Steel is widely known for its robustness. It is heavy, durable, and secure. A steel device will give you the constant weighted feeling that you are locked up. And if you lose the keys to a steel device, it will likely require tools (or a locksmith) to get out!
Steel is typically easier to keep clean while worn, and can be thrown in the dishwasher for a deep cleaning.
- Extremely durable
- Constantly feeling like you are locked up from the weight
- Easy to keep clean
- Will set off metal detectors
- Any pinching during assembly really hurts
- Requires tools/locksmith if keys are lost
- Only comes in two colors - black or silver
Plastic is a great device for beginners and enthusiasts alike! The lightweight design makes wearing it extremely comfortable that it almost goes unnoticed - until aroused...
With the lightweight design, plastic tends to deliver a more frustrating lockup experience - having the sensation of not being locked, but also not being able to touch... This devious detail tends to make it a favorite among Mistresses and Masters alike.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Tends to be more frustrating when worn
- Can go through Metal Detectors
- Offered in a wide array of colors
- Not as durable as steel
- Does not provide the "weighted" feel
- Requires more effort to keep clean